2021 Whitley County Tax Bill Sale
will be held on
Wednesday, August 10th at 9:00am.
Payments will not be accepted on Wednesday, August 10th.
There will be prior year tax bills available at the 2021 sale.
All third party purchasers who meet the following conditions must register with the Department of Revenue:
- You plan to purchase more than three certificates of delinquency in a county;
- You plan to purchase more than five certificates of delinquency statewide; or
- You plan to invest more than $10,000 in certificates of delinquency Register with the Commonwealth of Kentucky
Delinquent Tax Information
- The tax sale will be held at the Whitley County Courthouse , 200 Main St. Room 2, Williamsburg, Ky. 40769, on August 10, 2022 beginning at 9:00 am. All interested participants must register with the County Clerk’s office by the close of business on August 1, 2022.
- A deposit of 25% of the total value of the certificates of delinquency you plan to register for will be required.
- A deposit of 100% of the value of each priority certificate of delinquency is required for the third party purchaser.
- The following method of payment will be accepted by the Clerk’s Office from third party purchasers: cash, check, debit/credit cards.